SOL Day 17: Little Sister Breaking my Guitar Lesson Learned

I was sitting on my desk chair, grabbed my guitar, and started tuning it. Then, I was inn the last string and right when I was about t tune that string my little sister (Vivienne) walks in with our dog.
She goes and pulls on on of them, runs away, and when I saw what she did I got so mad I went chasing her down and hit her. She got mad and hit me back and I yelled at her I said “Vivienne why would you do that” and she says very seriously “That was Ruffes not me” and I was wondering how my dog could have done it when he wasn’t even by me when I was tuning my guitar.
Later, I told my Mom what she did and this is Vivienne “Mom that was Ruffes not me” and I said “Mother how in the world can Ruffes break the string if he wasn’t even that close to me” my Mom said “Katey you should have known better not to tune it without the door closed.”
For the rest of the day I didn’t even look at Vivienne because I was so mad that she broke the only thing that helps distract me from other things.
Lesson learned: Never tune or play your guitar with a 4 year old next to you cause you might regret it.