SOL Day 23: Library Lesson Learned

Yesterday I felt like going to the library cause it’s kind of were I go to concentrate or just grab movies and books.
I texted my Mom because she was out working, so I texted her if she can take me to the library. She put that she was going to hurry up home cause the library was going to close in 2 hours, and by the time she was going to get home they were probably going to be closed.
It was 8:20 and I texted her if she was going to make it and she put get ready so I can just drive by. I quickly got me and my little sister (Vivienne) ready by the way it was hard to get Vivienne ready.
She arrived at our house and the library was going to close in 15 minutes so we had to hustle. Vivienne and I ran out the door and jumped in the car.
We arrived at the library and we just hurried to grab the books and movies and we went crazy when they said that they were going to close in 10 minutes. Lesson Learned: Tell your parents 5 hours before you want to go cause they may take you 15 minutes before they close.

4 thoughts on “SOL Day 23: Library Lesson Learned

1. Haha! I LOVE that I can hear your writer voice in your writing! I especially liked the part where you said you had to hustle!
    Also, the library is a favorite place of mine, I’m glad you find it as a place to escape too. 🙂

-Miss Kriegl