SOL Day 24: Ruffes when I’m Eating Lesson Learned

My dog Ruffes always sits down under my chair when I’m at the dinner table eating cause I think he wants my food or he just wants to accompany me. Today after school I was starving so I got home, started eating and all I see is Ruffes following me and he goes and sits down under my chair. I start laughing cause it was funny cause he was just staring at me, I asked him if he wanted some and of course he didn’t say anything cause he’s a dog, but when I asked him he moved closer to me. I kept looking at him while I was eating and he was doing those puppy eyes, it was obvious that he wanted my food cause he wouldn’t stop looking at me. When I get up to get something to drink he goes and jumps on my chair, takes my food, when I turn around all I see are crumbs on my plate. I got so mad because lets not forget I was starving I start yelling at him and he goes and hides somewhere else. Lesson Learned: Never eat in front of your dog and you turning around and turning back to find nothing but crumbs on your plate especially when your starving.