SOL Day 20: Chasing Ruffes Lesson Learned

Today in the morning I woke up late cause my alarm didn’t go off and my big sister (Mimi) woke me up. I quickly got ready cause I didn’t want to be anymore late then I already was. Mimi decides to take Ruffes our dog, with us to drop me off and it was fine by me.
I was done getting ready and I told Mimi ” I’m ready to go” and she said “Ok, hold on let me put Ruffes’s leash on.” I was waiting on the stairs that lead to the back door while she put the leash on Ruffes. She came walking down the stairs with Ruffes and I opened the door so we can go to the garage were my Mom’s Audi was parked. Once Mimi and Ruffes step out the door, Ruffes runs so fast/hard that it broke the collar and I freaked out trust me I was in shock and Mimi said “Katey go run get him!” I go running after him and that’s when it happened I stepped in the puddle not realizing that I dirtied my white Raulph Lauren shoes.
Anyway I go running through the alley and I ran more faster and I finally got a hold of him so I grabbed him by the neck, and Mimi goes behind me saying “Don’t let him go Katey” she came with the leash in her hand.
Then, Mimi said “Go get the other collar in the house” and I go running back to my house to get the other collar that’s when I looked at my shoes and they are covered in dirty brown water I grabbed the whole bucket of Clorox wipes and the Collar and ran out.
While I was in the car on the way to school I know you probably forgot that I was late because of all that craziness I just told you about it’s ok I even forgot that I was late to school, anyway I go scrubbing off all that dirty water off my shoes while Mimi is laughing at me getting me mad cause if I were on the other hand I would’ve helped her. Lesson Learned: Never and I mean never go chasing after a dog with white shoes while having a bigger sister that laughs at things that aren’t funny to you, NEVER.