SOL Day 21: Falling at the Baskeball Game Lesson Learned

Today the girls basketball team had a game and I was so nervous.
Yeah, we made a few shots and then it was my turn to go on the court finally I played that round and then the hardest one was my second one.
It was in the middle of the game when I fell one of the girls from the other team had pushed me. When she did all my friends saw that I fell and they rushed over to me saying “Kate are you ok?” That’s what proved that I have very good friends cause they didn’t care if the game was still going they stopped playing and came over to me.
Anyway, I got up and kept on going cause I was reading these quotes and one of them says “Don’t stop when your tired, stop when your done” -Jordan and I kept that in my head the whole time I played cause I wasn’t just going to sit there while the game was still going. Lesson Learned: Most importantly be careful when you play Basketball and be aggressive don’t let one little push to the floor hurt you get up, and keep playing like nothing happened.

3 thoughts on “SOL Day 21: Falling at the Baskeball Game Lesson Learned

1. I love that you are playing basketball! It is my favorite sport in the whole world.

I’m so impressed at your mindset during your game. What a great quote to have running through your mind as you got back up and kept trying.

2. You did a great job! I love the quote you have as the header of your blog and the quote you kept saying in your head! I’m so proud of you for persevering! And I don’t know if I’ve told you this before, but love the “Lesson Learned” theme across blog posts!